Welcome to any of you newly crawled from the grave, and welcome back to long time shufflers who have experienced the groaning, moaning, blood splattered day of pleasure that is WZD London before!
This year the zombie horde will be marching in support of St.Mungo’s, an organisation that does amazing work helping London’s homeless people. You can find more information on the work they do here – http://www.mungos.org/
So, what can you do to help? There are a number of ways:
- Simply donate to the group’s JustGiving pages here: http://www.justgiving.com/WZDlondon
- Sponsor our mascot ‘Wozzy’ by texting AQOK92 £AMOUNT to 70070. Share this Instructional Handout with friends or strangers.
- Set up a JustGiving page yourself and ask your friends, family and colleagues to sponsor you. THERE WILL BE PRIZES FOR THE TOP FUNDRAISERS! See the JustGiving website for details of how to set up your own page here: http://www.justgiving.com/
- You can use a good, old-fashioned paper sponsorship form instead if you prefer. We have one from St.Mungo’s that has a gift aid option. Download the Sponsorship Form or email email@example.com and I can send you a printable PDF version.
- Chuck some change in the collection buckets that will be at a few of the venues along the way!
- Keep checking this blog at The Zombie Digest for more fund-raising ideas or subscribe by email
- Buy a WZD London T-shirt
Those of you who have come along before will know how many people stop and ask for photos, ask what we’re doing or even get involved and a zombie make-over from helpful members of the horde! This year we will have flyers with the JustGive text number for WZD on them, we would love you to hand these out and (gently) encourage these people to donate to our cause 🙂