Text BRNZ66 £3 (or £5 if you like) to 70070 to donate now!
St Mungo’s provides a bed, a warm room and so much more to more than 2,500 people every single night across London and the South. In the capital, they are the leading charity giving support to homeless and vulnerable people, working in some of the busiest areas to find people who are sleeping rough, providing safe housing and the means to a healthier, much more stable life away from the streets.
All the money we raise for St Mungo’s will help improve the lives of homeless people for good.
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving – they’ll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they’ll send your money directly to the charity. So it’s the most efficient way to donate – saving time and cutting costs for the charity.
A team page allows you or your organisation to join World Zombie Day’s Just Giving fundraising page. They’re great if you want to raise a pot of money separately whilst still contributing to the larger goal.
You will need to have (or create a new) Just Giving profile and fundraising page for you or your organisation.
- Make a new fundraising page by clicking here.
- Search for the cause you want to support
- Enter: St. Mungo’s then select them as your charity
- Select: Taking part in an event
- Select: World Zombie Day 2017
- Complete the set up process
- Edit your page: Pick a great photo, and write something brief about what’s going on – the charity, or the kind of zombie you want to be, why you want to be ZOMBIE OF THE DAY, etc. Personalise your page!
- Then go to http://www.justgiving.com/teams/WZD2017 and click ‘Join the team’. You are now one of uuuussss.
Let your friends and family know about your team page: Email, tweets, Facebook posts and maybe even Instagram are how you’re going to let your people know that you’re a zombie now, and that you need their help to compete. Tell them to tell others. Mention it to co-workers. Inform your undertaker.
Keep your friends and family updated about your progress. A good tip is to promise that the more money they raise, the more impressive your zombie costume will be.
Some examples of how your donation can help:
Keeping our outreach vans running
- £25 can help keep one of our outreach vans running for a week
- Over a year, £10 each month can provide fuel to keep our outreach vans running for a month, transporting rough sleepers to safe accommodation
- £50 can pay for a day’s literacy training for someone unable to read and write
- Over a year £20 each month can provide this training for five people
- £100 can provide two sessions with a psychotherapist
- Over a year £40 each month can help provide specialist health advice, to enable people with multiple health needs get the support they need