Text BRNZ81 £3 (or £5 if you like) to 70070 to donate now!
St Mungo’s provides a bed, a warm room and so much more to more than 2,500 people every single night across London and the South. In the capital, they are the leading charity giving support to homeless and vulnerable people, working in some of the busiest areas to find people who are sleeping rough, providing safe housing and the means to a healthier, much more stable life away from the streets.
All the money we raise for St Mungo’s will help improve the lives of homeless people for good.
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving – they’ll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they’ll send your money directly to the charity. So it’s the most efficient way to donate – saving time and cutting costs for the charity.
Some examples of how your donation can help:
Keeping our outreach vans running
- £25 can help keep one of our outreach vans running for a week
- Over a year, £10 each month can provide fuel to keep our outreach vans running for a month, transporting rough sleepers to safe accommodation
- £50 can pay for a day’s literacy training for someone unable to read and write
- Over a year £20 each month can provide this training for five people
- £100 can provide two sessions with a psychotherapist
- Over a year £40 each month can help provide specialist health advice, to enable people with multiple health needs get the support they need