This will be our 10th year and we are looking forward to making it bigger and better than ever. Each year we get 1000+ enthusiastic zombies participating and we are typically featured in major publications, including Time Out, BuzzFeed, The Guardian, and The Huffington Post. Check out this video from Time Out from last year.
World Zombie Day: London will provide blog and social media posts about our sponsors, as well as including your information in our email blasts and press release. Your logo will be included in print and online – in particular digital flyers and printed posters. We will agree with you the number of posts/content, which should be sent as a clear package (image/video and copy ready to post).
No Flyering: It is important to us that no one hands out flyers or
anything that could likely become litter. Stickers or stamps are good
Suggested minimum: £300
As we will be moving from location to location throughout the day, on-site promotion should either be mobile or limited to one stop.
Be creative! We ask that you run any concepts by us so that we can make sure it is aligned with the event and with the charity, but beyond that you have free rein.
Here are some examples of the types of things sponsors have done in the past:
● Decontamination photo booth
● BREAKING NEWS: Zombie Outbreak reported in Central London – #JagerZombie
● World Zombie Day 2012: phone apps reviewed by real zombies
Online prize giveaway
Suggested minimum value: £75+
We typically get 1500 people registering for World Zombie Day: London. A description of the prize and info about your organization will be shown to everyone who registers.
● Please provide a summary of the prize, value, and image or video to advertise for it.
● Please provide a redemption/promo code, or give details as to how the winner will be provided the prize. If you have specific T&Cs you use for raffles please let us know, otherwise we will use a generic set.
A team page allows your organisation to join World Zombie Day’s Just Giving fundraising page. They’re great if you want to raise money separately whilst still contributing to a larger goal.
You will need to have (or create a new) Just Giving profile and fundraising
page for your organisation or representative.
● Make a new fundraising page
● Search for the cause you want to support
● Enter: St. Mungo’s then select this charity
● Select: Taking part in an event
● Select: World Zombie Day 2017
● Complete the setup process
● Edit and brand your page
● Then go to www.justgiving.com/teams/WZD2017 and click ‘Join
If any of these options sound right for you, please fill out the:
and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.